“Auto Trim” Speed Altering Solid State Controls
Truly “Open Architecture” SCADA System
BihlerTech controls are unique in the municipal market. It is the only control system that will allow a pump to sense the down stream pressure and automatically adjust the speed so that the pump cannot operate at a damaging point on the curve. Perfect for systems that have multiple pump stations on a single force main or a single station that is operating at a very poor point on the pump curve. BihlerTech uses the same PLC to transmit through the internet by way of radio, DSL, or rented pair all data points for reporting and control of the pump station or treatment plant.
From simple shut-off valves to sophisticated control valves DeZURIK has high quality valves to fit your needs.
DeZURIK Plug Valves, Butterfly Valves, Knife Gate Valves, Ported Gate Valves, Actuators and Accessories
DeZURIK now has APCO Air Release, Air/Vacuum, Combination, Foot Valves, Rubber Flapper, Surge Check, Silent Check, Slanting Disc and Double Door Check Valves.
Call Freemire & Assocates for your Municipal and HVAC Applications.
Contact us for your valve needs for today, tomorrow and the future. Freemire & Associates has been a DeZURIK representative since 1953, both are a name you can count on.
EBARA Submersible Pumps are known worldwide for Quality, Dependability, Durability and Availability. For applications in:
- Storm water control
- Sediment pond drain
- Water intake from river
Large Grinder * Effluent * Solids Handling Up To 500 HP
For water or wastewater flows from 20 to 10,000 GPM – For TDH up to hundreds of feet call Freemire & Associates and let us show the complete line of time tested pumps from Ebara.
The new EXTREME pump line further exceeds the performance and application abilities of the former 2000 Series sewer pump, providing greater total dynamic head (185 ft. vs.138 ft.) and a longer life expectancy.
The idea of the E|ONE Sewer system is relatively simple: the E|ONE Extreme grinder pump station collects all of the wastewater from the home, grinds up any solids and then moves the effluent through small-diameter (1-1/4” to 4”) pipe to treatment.
Rocky, hilly and wet sites are great candidates for E|ONE to sewer at a fraction of the cost of conventional gravity systems, and recent studies are indicating the E|ONE system to run at just half the operations and maintenance budget of gravity sewer.
- “Less installed cost and less operation and maintenance add up to greater homeowner satisfaction, and that’s what it’s all about.”
- The new E|ONE Extreme grinder pump series, launched Summer ’07, reflects everything we’ve learned in nearly 40 years of category leadership.
- Enhanced pump controls: expanded diagnostics, protection and communications capabilities.
- Differential pressure switch level control in separate, removable assembly.
- Equalizer compensates for fluctuations in atmospheric pressure while providing a sealed, water-tight level control system.
- New, more resilient stator material enables higher pressure rating of 80 psi, using E|ONE proprietary stator chemistry.
- Indestructible level sensor housing.
- Electrical quick disconnect (EQD) seals and connects without tools; uses single-turn locking ring.
Freemire & Associates has been selling the E|ONE system since 1973. With over 30,000 units in the Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia and Delaware area and 500,000 nationwide. Please allow us to show you how to save money on your next project.
High Tide Tech
High Tide Technologies is an end-to-end cloud-based SCADA company that enables you to create a complete SCADA solution that utilizes field units, satellite, cellular, or Ethernet communications as well as The Internet to monitor and provide automatic control of your system. HTT’s solution alerts you to problems instantly and allows you to manage your SCADA on their easy-to-use customer web app anytime, anywhere.
Key Port Valve
U.L. Listed, CSA, AGA and CGA approved.
Key Port Gas Valves sizes 1/2 – 4 inch in stock at our Harmans Maryland warehouse.
Size 5 and 6 Inch testing now, available soon!
The Key Port Valve is ideal for a variety of applications including:
- Manual burner shutoff of city gas supplied by public utilities
- Fuel oils, Compressed gas line shutoff
- Miscellaneous valves for general use in air and water piping for fire protection equipment
- Lock out device also available
Contact Freemire & Associates for your gas valve needs!
Permaseal® Plug Valves
Permaseal® Plug Valves are designed for on-off and diverting applications in the chemical, power, mining and paper industries. They are designed to handle clean, viscous and corrosive liquids; clean and corrosive gases; and low pressure steam. Permaseal are available in sizes 1/2 though 6 inch.
- Available in 2 & 3 Way combinations
- A variety of end connections and body materials
- Low Torque Allows use of smaller actuators
- Accessories available: air filter regulators, solenoid valves, mechanical or proximity switches, potentiometers and position transmitters.